Composite Decks Cleveland Ohio
Composite Decks Provide Great Alternative to Wooden Decking
Thinking about putting in a new deck but worried about the time and cost of maintenance of wood in the Cleveland weather? Composite decking may be a good option to consider. Even though many of these new materials look just like wood, they don't require periodic re-staining, painting or sealing. Moreover, they don't split or warp, and are resistant to insects, mold, and decay.
Why Choose a Composite Deck?
When thinking about installing a deck, you need to consider the amount of time required to keep the deck a beautiful place to relax and entertain. Composite decking has many advantages:
- Has a smooth, even surface which mimics look and feel of natural wood.
- Easily cleaned by hosing it off and sweeping.
- Strong enough for power washer if you want a more comprehensive cleaning.
- Environmentally friendly because it is made from recycled materials.
- Requires no annual re-painting, staining or sealing, ever!
Composite Decks Are Easy to Install.
Composite decks also have the advantage of being easy to use in designing and instillation of many different types of building plans. The easy installation means your project will be done quickly and you will soon be enjoying your deck and the outdoors. Here are some of the features:
- Designed to make installation more convenient and faster.
- Hidden clip system of composite decks installation means the deck keeps a tailored, uniform deck surface.
- Composite decking material is lightweight and can be easily lifted and sawed, just like wood.
- Installers don't have to spend time staining or sealing, so that saves you money.
Composite Deck Warranty is Outstanding
A final reason to consider composite decks is their dependability for many years. Most composite deck products have an excellent warranty because the products used are so reliable. In fact, TimberTech's 25-year warranty can even be transferred to a new owner, which is an excellent advantage for resale value.