Deck Sealing Cleveland Ohio
Excellent Deck Sealing Preserves Your Investment
Wooden decks are chosen by over half of the homeowners in the United States. Many people love the look and feel of natural wood since wood makes a deck seem like it is part of the outdoors and provides a natural extension into the yard. However, to preserve wood decks, they do need to be taken care of carefully through deck sealing.
Why Deck Sealing is Important?
Wooden decks in the Cleveland area are vulnerable to many things in the outdoors. However, proper and regular sealing can prevent a deck from being affected by:
- Water: Can be absorbed in the wood and wash out the resins and color. With freezing and thawing in Cleveland weather, the unsealed deck can crack.
- Sunlight: UV rays can bleach unsealed wood and break down the wood to make it more vulnerable to other damage.
- Mildew, Mold and Fungus: Unprotected decks are vulnerable to being attacked by these micro-organisms which eat wood and cause a black or green discoloration.
- Contamination: Unsealed decks can be stained by contamination from food, dirt, and pollution.
Your deck is a valuable part of your home and worth protecting against damage. With proper care and sealing, you deck will be a beautiful outdoor living space for many years to come. However, you need to make sure your deck sealing is done properly by trained experts such as those at Custom Decks by Klassic. They will make sure that:
- All furniture and other items are carefully removed for sealing and replaced afterwards.
- Your deck is expertly cleaned with proper procedures, and sanded if necessary before being sealed.
- Structure of deck is inspected and repaired if necessary.
- Your deck sealing will be carefully applied using the most technologically advanced sealers available.
- The sealer will have UV protection, be mold and mildew resistant, and have a life of several years.
Choosing to Properly Seal Your Deck Saves You Money
Improperly cleaned and sealed decks can cause problems which cost time and money later. For a smart investment, call our professionally trained technicians to inspect and seal your deck.