Thinking about putting in a new deck but worried about the time and cost of maintenance of wood in the Cleveland weather? Composite decking may be a good option to consider. Even though composite materials look just like wood, they don't require periodic re-staining, painting or sealing. Moreover, they don't split or warp, and are resistant to insects, mold, and decay.
Why Choose a Composite Deck?
When thinking about installing a deck, you need to consider the amount of time required to keep the deck a beautiful place to relax and entertain. Composite decking has many advantages.
The TimberTech materials that we use at Klassic Custom Decks keep their original color for many years without any of the laborious maintenance required by wood!
- No painting
- No staining
- No sealing
- Plus, termites don’t like it!
Return on Investment
Everybody wants a deck to enjoy sunny summer days with family and friends. That includes the next owners of your home!
A 2009-2010 “Cost vs. Value” Report produced by Remodeling Magazine found that composite deck additions nationwide provided homeowners with an average return of over 70%!
And a Host of Other Reasons, Too!
We could go on and on about the merits of composite decking! Here are just a few more reasons you might choose it for your new outdoor project:
- It has a smooth, even surfaces, which mimics look and feel of natural wood.
- Every section is easily cleaned by hosing it off and sweeping.
- The materials are strong enough for power wasing if you want a more comprehensive clean.
- The process is environmentally friendly because it is made from recycled materials.
Composite Decks Are Easy to Install
Composite decks also have the advantage of being easy to use in designing and installation of many different types of building plans. The easy installation means your project will be done quickly and you will soon be enjoying your deck and the
- Designed to make installation more convenient and faster.
- Hidden clip system of composite decks installation means the deck keeps a tailored, uniform deck surface.
- Composite decking material is lightweight and can be easily lifted and sawed, just like wood.
- Installers don't have to spend time staining or sealing, so that saves you money.
Composite Deck Warranty is Outstanding
A final reason to consider composite decks is their dependability for many years. Most composite deck products have an excellent warranty because the products used are so reliable. In fact,