When you are planning your outdoor living spaces, creating an outdoor room with a Gazebo may be at the top of your list. A gazebo adds an elegant space to your backyard and a focal point for you to structure your landscaping around. Whether you want a small, traditional octagon gazebo big enough for an intimate dinner for two, or a large rectangular gazebo big enough for a child's birthday celebration or a family gathering, Klassic Custom Decks can build a custom design for you.
What does Your Dream Gazebo Look Like?
Gazebos can be free-standing or attached to a garden wall or roofed structure. Offering protection from the weather, as well as shade in the summer, the open sides of gazebos let in the fresh breeze while letting you enjoy being outside more comfortably. While all gazebos have a roof and are supported by poles, they can be many shapes and styles:
- Octagon Gazebo can be ornate with spindle railings or plain with single or decorative double roofs that let in the breeze.
- Rectangle Gazebo can also have single or double roofs and can be made large enough to fit a table and chairs for a party.
- Oval Gazebo can be a unique shape which adds special attraction as well as a lot of room for seating for guests.
- Dodecagon Gazebo is an unusual shape sure to draw attention.
Your gazebo can be made in a variety of materials, for varying looks and to match your exterior yard decor as well as your home. Your choices include:
- Natural wood, which can be stained many colors or painted.
- Composite materials, which look like wood but are more durable.
- Vinyl, which looks especially good in white and is long-lasting and easy to maintain.
Roofs can be varied also, including:
- Single or double roofs.
- A cupola on top.
- Wood shingles for a natural look.
- Asphalt shingles for greater durability.
- Metal roofs for contemporary style.